4440 Devitts Road
Blackstock, ON L0B 1B0 905-986-4343
Products & Services
- ¾" stone - used around drain tile and concrete to prevent settling
- ⅜" round stone - used in playgrounds and dog runs, allows drainage and prevents cuts.
- ¾" & 1" round stone - used in dog runs but it is also used as a small riverstone
- Oversized stone - Used as a base in swampy areas as a roadway base. Usually covered with "B" Gravel.
- Septic stone - Used for weeping beds 1" stone, or larger, smaller stones have been removed.
- Stone screenings (also called Natural Screenings OR Dust and Chips)
- Fine Stone Screenings - Used under interlocking bricks or patio stones which makes a smooth surface to work on. Screenings will allow water to drain better than Limestone.
- Coarse Stone Screenings - Used for topping driveways. Packs similar to "A" Gravel but finer in texture.
- Black granite ½" Minus - Used to top off driveways and pathways. Looks similar to reclaimed asphalt but a more environmentally friendly product. Very clean; no tracking with this product.
- Black granite HL1 Clear - ⅜" Clear granite with all the fines removed. Used mostly for decorative landscape applications.
⅜" round stone
Black granite ½" minus
Black granite HL1 clear